Principal Office Specialist
8 WEEKS VIRTUAL TRAINING
What to Expect
- Develop your administrative skills in an online setting to land a job at Hennepin County.
- 2 weeks of hands-on job shadowing after 4 weeks of classroom training (this may be subject to change due to COVID-19)
- Daytime classes with a full time workload, but with some flexibility to your schedule.
- No cost to you.
- Office Specialist III
- Principal Office Specialist
- 18+ years old.
- H.S. diploma or GED.
Household income at or under 200% of the Annual Federal Poverty Guideline
- A criminal record does not automatically exclude you from eligibility.
- See flyer for more eligibility details.