Twin Cities Metro Region On-Line Interactive Career Fair
11 September 2021
Announcing a Twin Cities Metro Region On-Line Interactive Career Fair
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Time: 2-5 p.m.
**Event is limited to 40 exhibitors – register early!**
Venue: Virtual Interactive Event Web Site https://metroregioninteractive.easyvirtualfair.com/
- Hire your next employees at a Virtual Event!
- Build a fully customized virtual booth
- Receive candidate applications and resumes
- Interact live through video and chat
- Virtual events are marketed to more than 143,000 Metro area residents
Virtual Event Connections:
- Join by phone, mobile device, or computer with internet access
- Post your job openings and schedule CHAT sessions with attendees
- Receive applications and resumes
Registration and Key Dates/Deadlines:
September 22, 2021: Plan to register no later than September 22, 2021 (full registration link https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/47cec364f3bc48cd8e0239aca4e73a9f)
- September 23: Attend a welcome and orientation session on 9/23 from 10-10:30 a.m.
- September 23-27, 2021: Virtual Booth Set-up, or Booth Updates for those with an existing booth
- 9/27/21 at NOON: Deadline to complete virtual booth set-up and updates
- 9/27/21 at NOON: Your booth will be staffed by at least one company representative. Send each of your booth rep names, e-mail and contact phone numbers no later than NOON on 9/27/21.
- (*please note – registration is finalized when the above steps are complete. Your event liaison will contact you to verify your registration is complete no later than 2:00 p.m. on 9/27/21 )
- September 28, 2021: Log in to live event at 1:30 p.m.