Workforce Recruitment Resources Fair
14 September 2022
WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT RESOURCE FAIR
Interested in connecting to a diverse and emerging workforce? Want to build deeper, intentional and sustaining partnerships with local community based organizations?
In partnership with Ramsey County Workforce Solutions, the City of Roseville is co-sponsoring the Workforce Recruitment Resources Fair. This event is NOT a job fair--rather, we're inviting employers throughout Ramsey County to stop by and meet the many community-based organizations that have training programs supporting a variety of industries and occupations. This will be a wonderful opportunity to learn more about the many organizations in Ramsey County and how they are helping job seekers with the skills they need to enter into new career pathways.
Wednesday, October 5, 8:30-10 a.m.
Olympic Room, Roseville Skating Center - 2661 Civic Center Dr., Roseville, MN 55113
Featured training providers:
- MnDOT-DEED Highway Heavy Construction Training
- Karen Organization of Minnesota
- Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties
- International Institute of MN
- Roseville Adult Learning Center
- YWCA St. Paul
- Goodwill Easter Seals Minnesota
- Ujamaa Place
- City of Saint Paul Right Track
- Humphrey Job Corps Center
- American Indian OID-Takoda
- CAPI USA
- Hmong American Partnership
- Urban Boat Builders
.....and many more!
Click here for details about each training provider, including inforamation about the industries they provide training in.
All businesses located in Ramsey County are welcome to attend this free event. Your human resources and employee recruitment professionals will learn about local programs training workers in the areas of health care, hospitality, manufacturing, general business and administration, finance, social services, transportation, construction and more. Drop in anytime between 8:30 and 10:00 AM.
Why HR and Recruiters should attend:
- Find new sources of trained, diverse candidates.
- Save time sourcing candidates.
- Build awareness of community training providers.
- Opportunity for community organizations to learn about your business and your employees.
- Low unemployment requires all employers to be creative in their recruiting methods.
- Find new or returning workers who want to be employed in your industry.
- Find a source of interns and new work experience employees.
- Build relationships with organizations that can offer post-employment support to the new workers you hire from their programs.
- One call access to newly trained job candidates.