Minnesota Job Creation Fund
This program provides financial incentives to new and expanding businesses that meet certain job creation and capital investment targets.
Companies deemed eligible to participate may receive up to $1 million for creating or retaining high-paying jobs and for constructing or renovating facilities or making other property improvements. For extremely large projects, companies may be eligible to receive up to $2 million. Award amounts depend on job creation and investment levels.
The program is available to businesses engaged in select industries including manufacturing, warehousing, distribution and technology-related industries, among others. Business submits an application which must include local government support documents.
To be eligible, the business must meet requirements including:
- Invest at least $500,000 in real property improvements and create at least 10 full-time jobs if the business is located in the Twin Cities area
- Invest at least $250,000 in real property and create at least 5 full-time jobs if the business is located in Greater Minnesota or owned by minorities, women, veterans or persons with disabilities
- Meet wage and compensation requirements
- Have other location options outside of Minnesota
- Operate in an eligible industry
Contact Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development W: https://mn.gov/deed/business/financing-business/deed-programs/mn-jcf/
North St Paul
Spring Lake Park
White Bear Lake
White Bear Township
DEED Business Financing
Business Expansion and Job Creation