Job Overview Twin City Hardware (TCH) Hollow Metal department is very busy keeping up with the demand of doors and frames for the ever-growing construction industry; we need to keep our office running smoothly and are looking for a Production Support person.
Working Conditions Office environment involving extended periods of sitting and computer work. May require walking/standing in a warehouse environment.
Benefits We offer a full benefit package including 401(k) with match, continued training and development.
TCH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Visit us at www.tchco.com
- Review incoming standard stock orders from sales staff – clarify questions
- Allocate material for non-standard Bills of Material
- Schedule orders based on ship date, lead time and production schedule availability
- Research and attach hardware templates for orders, using websites or TCH database to secure templates
- File shop orders for HM Shift Lead daily
- Coordinate with HM Shift Lead and Sales staff on shop order questions
- Coordinate with Shift Lead for rush orders
- Other duties as assigned
- Intermediate knowledge of TCH software (MBC, Scheduler) or similar software
- Advanced knowledge of nomenclature and product, preferred but not required
- Advanced math skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with computer systems in a Windows/ Google based environment