The Minnesota State Fair provides much more than the 12 days of fun we all know and are proud of. With more than fifty livestock and dry floor events in addition to the fair, our Coliseum team works hard to make sure our livestock area, buildings, and equipment are in top shape so we can provide the best experience for our event partners and guests.
- Summer Employment
- Approximately 30 hours per week including weekends for special events from April 17, 2023 – September 4, 2023.
- General cleaning and supply of barn and arena restrooms, e.g. pulling trash, cleaning restrooms, cleaning wash stations, stocking paper products, sweeping and mopping.
- Assist with maintenance and monitoring buildings and event facilities for safety, cleanliness and accommodation of event needs.
- Perform work associated with change-over, set-up, tear-down, clean-up and service activities related to non-fair events and the annual fair, including stages, buildings, grounds, parking lots, barns, etc.
- Physical activity and heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds) will be required.
- During peak activity times, work extra daily hours and periods with no days off.
- Assist with tasks as assigned by either the immediate supervisor or Coliseum & Livestock Complex Manager.
- Physical activity and lifting (up to 50 pounds) will be required.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
Minnesota State Fair
Saint Paul, Ramsey, Minnesota 55108