Employer Roundtable: Skills Based Practices Discussion - March 17
4 Mar 2022
Interested in expanding your talent pool and recruiting the right candidates for your company?
Do you want to hear from companies that are using a skills-based approach to hiring and talent management?
What Are Skills-Based Practices?
Skills-based practices move beyond traditional approaches to hiring and talent management to assess candidates and develop staff based on the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to do a job
Skills-based practices have been shown to help you:
- Fill your job openings faster
- Hire better employees
- Increase workforce diversity
- Improve employee retention
- Demonstrate commitment to equitable practices
Join us in discussion on Monday, March 17, 2022 - 2:00 PM (CST) / 1:00 PM (MST)
Why Attend the Employer Roundtable?
- Hear from companies already using a skills-based approach to hiring and talent management
- Ask employers about their own experiences implementing
- Learn about resources to help you implement skills-based practices