About Twin City Hardware (TCH)
TCH is a market leader in providing door opening, access and security solutions for commercial, architectural, and residential construction projects. We are a medium-size, family-owned business whose top priority is to provide customers with exceptional service!
TCH is currently looking for a Delivery Driver to deliver doors/ frames and door hardware to our customer sites. They will be required to follow traffic laws, communicate with proper channels and meet delivery times. Local deliveries only, M-F with a company truck.
Drivers will be exposed to all weather conditions. Periodic exposure to petroleum products. Sitting 50% of the time, bending/pushing/pulling/twisting/climbing the rest of the time. Lift up to 50lbs regularly, 100 lbs periodically.
TCH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Visit us at www.tchco.com
- Load truck efficiently to match the planned delivery route for that day
- Handle product effectively to reduce/eliminate damage using proper lifting techniques
- Correctly secure product (doors/frames/door hardware), moving straps as required
- Deliver assigned customer orders (including small frame/door, any size hardware) using most efficient travel route
- Post order after each delivery
- Properly operate liftgate
- Pre-trip truck inspection daily
- Clean inside and outside of truck on a weekly basis
- Keep vehicle properly serviced
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of metro area roadways
- Ability to observe and follow traffic laws
- Good communication skills with all levels of the company and with customers
- Valid driver’s license and ability to obtain a DOT Medical card
- Forklift certification or willing to become certified
- Favorable results from a Motor Vehicle Record
- Favorable results from a pre-employment drug screen and physical