Associated Dentists in St. Paul is currently hiring to fill multiple Hygienist positions in either a full-time or part-time capacity.
At Associated Dentists you will be joining a friendly and professional team at a beautiful modern office. Our culture is centered around work-life balance and a “family comes first” mentality. At our practice, you will never have to work nights or weekends, you will find a full lunch room stocked with snacks, continuing education courses offered in the office, and exam rooms featuring the latest industry technology. We have an exceptional team of support staff including lab techs and floats, a private secure locker room, high-end facilities, and offer annual uniform allowances. We host several (attendance optional) employee events each year - outings where partners and significant others are invited (we went to TopGolf, BlackStack Brewery and Arcades in 2022).
Our ideal candidate would be familiar with all aspects of dental hygiene, focused on patient care, and have proven experience maintaining chart notes and treatment plans. We are searching for someone who strives to deliver the highest quality of care for our patients, whether their visit is for aesthetic or health reasons and is interested in offering treatments with the most up-to-date technology. We strive to provide the best care possible.
See below for what a few of our temps have to say about us:
“Super cool office very friendly staff. The dental assistants, front desk, and other hygienists were super helpful.”
“Very friendly environment and patients all seem very nice and trust the practice so it’s easy to fit right in as a temp.”
“Very helpful and friendly office. Digital radiographs, user friendly computer program.”
Associated Dentists currently services the areas of St. Paul, Mendota Heights, Inver Grove Heights, Maplewood, Woodbury and surrounding communities. We have a genuine passion for patient care allowing us to provide our patients with optimal experiences and results in our office every day. Our office is made up of five doctors, ten dental assistants, eight hygienists, one sterilization tech and six business staff. We are willing to train and support a new graduate.
The majority of our team members have been with our practice 5+ years. These openings are due to several of our hygienists relocating outside of the area or retiring.
- Up to $45 per hour
- Incentive Program - base rate PLUS monthly incentive-based pay scale with up to $5 extra per hour
- Staff Meeting Pay
- Health Insurance Paid at 50% (Eligibility starts at 60 days of Employment)
- FSA/HSA Available
- Dental Care PF $2,000 per Year for Operative, Cosmetic Treatment - No Cost for Routine Care
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance (No cost to employee)
- A Fantastic 401k Program that Starts 60 days After Employment with 3% Match (Advisor comes to the office every quarter for education and help with investments, classes on how to invest, etc)
- Employee Assistance Program- Well-being Care at No Cost - Online Classes, Support through Sand Creek Workplace Wellness
- Friends and Family Discount Yearly - $400 for Employees to Give to a Friend or Family Member Towards Care
- Employee Benefits
- Six Paid Holidays Per Year
- Annual Uniform Allowances
- Annual Continuing Education Allowance - In-office CE offered often
- Office is Equipped with the Latest Equipment & Technology
- Complimentary Snack Station
- Team Meetings & Incentives
- Team Lunches Quarterly
- Employee Prizes and Contests during Team Meetings
- "Catching you Doing Something Awesome" Coffee Gift Cards
- Team Leadership Opportunities Yearly
- Office Involvement / In-Office Committees : Fun Committee, OSHA Committee, Welcome Committee, Marketing Committee
- Kindest Dr.s EVER!
- Teamwork Culture & Environment
- Positive Atmosphere
- Invest in Employee Growth
- Full Time
- Flexible / Very Accommodating
- Work-Life Balance
- Family Comes First Culture
- Perform dental hygiene services and procedures
- Complete a thorough assessment of the patient's teeth, bone, and periodontal tissues, and document conditions
- Co-create a customized care plan for the patient's oral health
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene techniques