Growing The Infrastructure Workforce Through Federal Investments
16 Apr 2023
Join us for lunch and an engaging discussion to learn about how the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will impact our local workforce. A panel of industry experts will share their insights.
Monday, May 1, 2023, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Ironworkers Local 512 Hall, 851 Pierce Butler Route, Saint Paul
Moderator: Ling Becker, Director at Ramsey County Workforce Solutions
- John Thorson, Legislative Director and Political Coordinator at LIUNA.
- Holly Stanton, Sr. Manager, Strategic Workforce Planning at Xcel Energy.
- Michelle Gransee, Deputy Commissioner at MN Department of Commerce.
- Adrienne Bond, Business & Program Development Manager at MnDOT Office of Civil Rights.
- Cyrenthia Jordan, Director of Equity and Equal Opportunity at Metropolitan Council.
Lunch provided complements of the Workforce Innovation Board of Ramsey County.