Special Employer Event: The Future of the Construction Workforce
11 Feb 2023
Get ready for the future workforce designed by and for construction. Expand The Toolbox is hosting a conversation for construction contractors to amplify best practices for hiring BIPOC and/or women in the construction industry. Join us for a candid conversation with local mid-sized construction companies of 20-150 employees about how they're building an inclusive and productive workforce.
When: Thursday, March 23 - 8:30-10 a.m. (doors open at 8 a.m.)
Where: McGough Service Center - 1826 1/2 Buerkle Road, White Bear Lake (park in front of the building)
What: The discussion will include how to -
- Attract our future workforce
- Retain and promote talent through inclusive workplaces
- Build a workforce that reflects the communities we work in
- Camacho Contractors, Inc. – Catie Camacho, President
- Tri-Construction – Calvin Littlejohn, Owner
- LS Black Constructors - Monica Robinson, HR Director I EEO Officer
- InSite Contracting, Inc. - Kendra Kron, Owner/President
- Associated General Contractors of MN of Minnesota - Yolanda McIntosh, Director of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion - Moderator
Expand the Toolbox is a group of workforce professionals that elevates solutions and best practices leading to a diverse workforce throughout the construction industry.