HIGH-WAGE, IN DEMAND! Get started with twelve weeks of hands-on training that includes pay and job placement assistance!
- Hands-on shop training plus paid training on construction sites
- Instruction in construction concepts, tool use, blueprints, math and measuring, framing, insulation, drywall, siding, roofing, and deconstruction
- Industry speakers and tours and employer contacts
- Assistance with resumes, applications, interviewing, job search, retention, and advancement
- Receive an OSHA 10 Completion Card and an industry recognized credential
- Earn 36 continuing education units and college credit at St. Paul College
- Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota has a training articulation agreement with Saint Paul College. Students who successfully complete the Construction Program at Goodwill-Easter Seals can bypass the first term of Saint Paul College’s Carpentry Diploma program and start in Semester 2
- Training hours: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Training available at NO COST to eligible students, women are encouraged to apply
- Career paths include carpenters, laborers, siding and window installers, roofers, electricians, and project managers
Or attend an in-person information session on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. at our training facility at 635 Prior Ave N. St. Paul, MN 55104.
Dates: Our Construction classes run year-round. We start a new class every 7 weeks, so apply today!