On Track Nursing Assistant Training - Presbyterian Homes
Complete Nursing Assistant Training in only 10 days at no cost!
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) offers Nursing Assistant training programs that work with your busy lifestyle. This flexible program can be completed in a matter of weeks and provides graduates with the skills they need to pass the state exam and start a rewarding career as a Certified Nursing Assistant with PHS. The curriculum is flexible, engaging, interactive, and fun! The mobile-friendly content is accessible anywhere.
- 35 hours of self-paced education via online training
- 24 hours of hands-on training in a Skills Lab, located in Roseville, MN
- 16 hours of Clinical Experience at a PHS location
- Individuals must work a regular core schedule within a care center setting
We have sessions starting every other week. Jump-start your career and apply today!
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) has grown to be 6,000+ employees strong and the 4th largest not-for-profit senior housing and services provider in the country. This was made possible by people like you who care about doing work that touches others in a meaningful way. As a PHS employee, you can significantly impact the lives of others, while enriching yours. Enjoy job security while serving in this growing field.
Working as a caregiver is both meaningful and important. With more than 45 locations, we're almost always hiring:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA/NAR)
- Nurses (RN/LPN)
- Home Health Aides
- Resident Assistants
Full-time benefit eligible employment begins at 60 hours per two-week pay period:
- Healthcare insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
All employees are eligible for:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Regular wage step increases
- Free flu shots in the fall
- Free coffee and reduced price meal tickets
- Employee appreciation events
We provide opportunities to learn and grow:
- PHS Education Assistance Program
- Nurse Loan Forgiveness Program
- Monthly learning and development opportunities
- Opportunities for development assignments