Automotive Technician Training
DRIVE YOUR CAREER! Get started with ten weeks of hands-on training that includes job placement assistance!
- Hands-on shop training in our 5,600 sq. ft., 4-bay auto shop
- Instruction in shop safety, engine lubrications, cooling systems, tires, belts, brakes, customer service, technical service information, multi-point inspection and maintenance
- Industry speakers, tours, and employer contacts
- Assistance with resumes, applications, interviewing, job search, retention, and advancement
- Opportunity to earn college credit and industry certificates
- Training hours: Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Training available at no cost to eligible students, women are encouraged to apply
- Career paths include General service technician, Tire technician, Express lube technician, Maintenance technician, Service advising/writing, and Parts counter sales
Learn more and apply online at www.gesmn.org/training or contact us at 651-379-5837 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or attend an in-person information session on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. at our training facility at 635 Prior Ave N. St. Paul, MN 55104.
Dates: Our Automotive classes run year-round. We start a new class every 12 weeks, so apply today!