Due to COVID-19, most classes have moved to an online format. To apply or for questions about technology access: call 651-379-5837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Professional Pathways Career Paths
- Administrative Professional
- Customer Service Representative
- Medical Scheduler
- Personal Banker
What to Expect
- Get started with ten weeks of training that includes job placement assistance
- Train for positions: customer service representative, administrative professional, medical scheduler, personal banker and more.
- Build your skills in our interactive classroom with role-plays, business writing, influencing, and technology
- Expand your technology skills for today’s workforce, including Microsoft Office.
- Build your professional networks through tours, guest speakers, and conversations with experts in the business field
- Assistance with career planning, resumes, applications, interviewing, job search, retention and advancement
- Support achieving your long-term goals, including additional education and future career planning