Due to COVID-19, most classes have moved to an online format. To apply or for questions about technology access: call 651-379-5837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Construction Career Paths
- Commercial roofers
- Plumbing, electrical, HVAC
- Siding and window installers
- Union apprenticeships
To apply, contact 651-379-5837 or email@example.com.
What to Expect
- Get started with twelve weeks of training that includes job placement assistance
- Instruction in construction concepts, green building practices, tool use, blueprints, math and measuring, insulation, drywall, siding, roofing and deconstruction
- Union and industry speakers and tours
- Assistance with résumés, applications, interviewing, job search, retention and advancement
- Receive an OSHA 10 Completion Card and an industry recognized credential
- Earn 36 continuing education units and college credit at St. Paul College
- Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota has a training articulation agreement with Saint Paul College. Students who successfully complete the Construction Program at Goodwill-Easter Seals can bypass the first term of Saint Paul College’s Carpentry Diploma program and start in Semester 2
- Training hours: Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Training available at NO COST to eligible students, women are encouraged to apply
Contact Goodwill Easter Seals
Goodwill Easter Seals
553 Fairview Avenue N.
Saint Paul, MN 55104
P: 16513795837 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: https://www.goodwilleasterseals.org/services/job-training?tab=construction