Ryan Companies has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Project Engineer Intern! This internship is available as a co-op running from January - August 2024 in Minneapolis.
Assist the project team in the completion of designated projects while focusing on learning construction industry processes, procedures, and Ryan business policies. Gain a working understanding of budgets, cost accounting, invoices, contracts, and change orders. Develop a first-hand understanding of job-site coordination, scheduling, quality control and safety.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or advanced degree in Construction Engineering/Management or closely-related field
- Able to work 40 hours per week
- At least one summer of construction work experience
- Have a general knowledge of estimating techniques and cost control methods
- Can perform mathematical calculations
- Can read and understand contracts, specifications and architectural and engineering drawings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ryan Companies US
Minneapolis, MN 55415