We are looking for a 1st shift Welder/ Fabricator to work Monday- Friday to join our Hollow Metal team. This team manufactures Hollow Metal doors and frames for our commercial projects. We are looking for applicants just starting in this field who want to learn and grow with the position and also seasoned applicants who could jump into the duties with more confidence. Working Conditions Manufacturing environment is susceptible to temperature changes, the majority of the day is spent on your feet with constant use of hands with repetitive motions/ positions. Including; bending, twisting, kneeling, pushing, pulling and squatting. Lift 10-50 pounds regularly, 50-100 lbs+ periodically. Hearing protection and use of other Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) required.
Benefits We offer a full benefit package including 401(k) with match, continued training and development. TCH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Visit us at www.tchco.com
- Mig welding, 110 and 220V experience, preferred
- Metal fabrication experience, preferred
- Experience using various shop tools like electric grinder, jigsaw, circular saw, etc.
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure and figure fractions
- Read and comprehend templates
- Basic understanding of industry terminology
- Forklift certified, or willing to become certified
- Favorable results from a pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Weld single to 3-sided steel door frames (face and continuous)
- Grind and finish steel doors and frames – which includes painting and sanding
- Weld/ build standard side light, borrowed light and transom frames, as required
- Cut/prep/deburr doors and frames to proper specifications
- Use various shop tools and welders to complete job tasks
- Uphold safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as required