Job Overview Our Hollow Metal department is very busy keeping up with the demand of doors and frames for the ever-growing construction industry; we are looking for individuals who are familiar with shipping/ receiving and woodworking to help build wood crates for shipping.
Working Conditions Manufacturing environment is susceptible to temperature changes, the majority of the day on your feet. Hearing protection and use of other Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) required. Includes: twisting, bending, kneeling, squatting, push/pull, gripping. Lift 10-50 lbs regularly, 50-100 lbs occasionally.
Benefits We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), paid Holidays, 401(k) with match, and continued training and career development.
TCH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Visit us at www.tchco.com
- Pull finished product from shop and/or warehouses per order
- Build crates for shipping and load onto trucks
- Unload trucks and receive in product for stock and special order materials
- Put inventory away in proper locations
- Operate forklift to transfer or move material from racking to shipping area and also retrieve transfers
- Assist Will-Call customers with locating and loading orders
- Maintain a clean and organized shipping and receiving area
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have general woodworking skills (operate air nailer, miter saw)
- Familiar with using various shop tools like panel saw, metal strapping tool, etc.
- Ability to accurately read tape measure
- Basic understanding of shipping/receiving paperwork, preferred
- Basic understanding of industry terminology, preferred
- Forklift certified, or willing to become certified
- Favorable results from a drug screen and physical