We are currently looking for a Detailer to join our Contract Sales team! The Detailer creates detailed door, frame and hardware schedules and reviews shop drawings for accuracy on projects TCH has been awarded. This position requires diligent attention to detail, an understanding of the total door opening and how it relates to the construction project and the drive to solve problems and provide solutions so our customer’s know they are getting the exceptional service and quality product they have come to expect.
Working Conditions Office environment involving extended periods of computer work; workstation allows standing or sitting.
Benefits We offer a full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401(k) with match, as well as continued training and development.
TCH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Visit us at www.tchco.com
- Create detailed door, frame and hardware schedules for small to mid-size, non-complex projects
- Analyze specifications to ensure products fit the job scope of project including; type of hardware, material used, security level, finish, etc
- Research and problem solve unique construction and door, frame or hardware issues relevant to the project
- Assess and analyze shop drawings and make necessary changes, add specification notes as required
- Review, price and write up quotes for changes to the project that occur during the approval process
- Continuously increase product knowledge relevant to the industry
- Attend industry specific training as required
- Other duties as assigned
- General math skills
- Self-motivated and extremely detail oriented
- Basic understanding of architectural plans and specifications
- Knowledge of Division 8, door, frame and hardware industry, preferred
- Understanding of industry nomenclature, preferred
- Ability to work cohesively with Engineering coworkers and other departments through the company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varying required deadlines
- Proficient with computer software in a Windows/ Google based environment
- Must be willing to reliably commute or relocate to Oakdale, MN