About Twin City Hardware
TCH is a market leader in providing door opening, access and security solutions for commercial, architectural, and residential construction projects. We are a medium-size, family-owned business whose top priority is to provide customers with exceptional service and a quality product.
TCH is currently looking for a Sales/ Project Manager. The Door and Hardware industry is a competitive environment where accuracy, attention to detail, mechanical aptitude and efficiency play a major role in TCH's ability to successfully manage projects. We offer base salary as well a competitive commission plan.
Office environment with extended periods of sitting and computer work. Periodic site visits which may be dusty or loud and require walking on a variety of surfaces and the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
We offer a full benefit package including 401(k) with match, continued training and development.
TCH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Visit us at www.tchco.com
- Engage with new and existing clients and recommend products
- Estimate job cost and provide written quotes
- Create detailed shop drawings for projects awarded to TCH
- Manage and evaluate bid proposals received by TCH
- Research and problem solve unique customer issues and needs
- Perform quantity take-offs
- Ensure great service by interacting with customers, manufacturers, architects and co-workers
- Attend internal and external training to increase product knowledge of the door and hardware industry
- Analyze specifications to ensure products fit the application
- Evaluate projects and product mix to find cost savings and increase margins
- Ensure projects stay on schedule
- Responsible for ordering materials per project schedule
- Work with Accounting to assure accurate job invoicing, obtaining bid bonds, or any special paperwork needs as required
- Drive to job sites, contractor’s offices; attend meetings inside/outside the office
- This position may provide oversight of an Assistant Project Manager, dependent on sales volume and necessity
- Other duties as required
- Inside/outside sales experience ( with commercial general contractors a plus)
- Construction project management experience
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans and specifications, preferred
- Door and hardware, or related experience preferred
- Self-motivated individual that can manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented individual that can juggle multiple projects and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong cognitive skills, problem analysis, decision making and comprehension
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with computer software in a Google/ Windows based environment
- Familiar with projects including education, hospitality, health care and tenant improvement