Do you feel like you’re the right fit and are ready to join us?! We offer competitive compensation packages based on experience and performance.
Peterson Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Understand basic irrigation maintenance practices
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to diagnose and repair issues with multiple makes/styles of irrigation systems, pumps, controllers, etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly and repeatedly.
Additional skills and qualifications essential to succeed in this position include:
- Strong communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated with a determination to independently problem-solve
- Reliable, self-managed individual with excessive attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties in fast-paced environment
- High energy and performance level; Ability to work all day in outdoor conditions.