TCH is looking for a Door and Hardware Plan Detailer to work closely with our Sales team to provide shop drawings on projects that TCH has been awarded. The Door and Hardware Industry is a competitive environment where accuracy, attention to detail, mechanical aptitude, and efficiency play a major role in TCH’s ability to successfully manage projects.
Office environment involving extended periods of computer work and sitting.
We offer a full benefit package including; Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Life Insurance, PTO, paid Holidays, 401(k) with match, as well as continued training and development.
TCH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Visit us at www.tchco.com
- Create detailed door, frame and hardware schedules for small to mid-size, non-complex projects
- Analyze specifications to ensure products fit the job scope of project including; type of hardware, material used, security level, finish, etc
- Research and problem solve unique construction and door, frame or hardware issues relevant to the project
- Assess and analyze shop drawings and make necessary changes, add specification notes as required
- Review, price and write up quotes for changes to the project that occur during the approval process
- Continuously increase product knowledge relevant to the industry
- Other duties as assigned
- General math skills
- Self-motivated and extremely detail oriented
- Basic understanding of architectural plans and specifications
- Knowledge of Division 8, door, frame and hardware industry, preferred
- Understanding of industry nomenclature, preferred
- Ability to work cohesively with Engineering coworkers and other departments through the company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varying required deadlines
- Proficient with computer software in a Windows/ Google based environment