TCH’s Hollow Metal department is very busy keeping up with the demand of doors and frames for the ever-growing construction industry and are looking for a Metal Fabricator/ Welder to join our team!
Manufacturing environment is susceptible to temperature changes, the majority of the day is spent on your feet with constant use of hands with repetitive motions/ positions. Including; bending, twisting, kneeling, pushing, pulling and squatting. Lift 10-50 pounds regularly, 50-100 lbs+ periodically. Hearing protection and use of other Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) required
TCH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Weld single steel door frames (face and continuous)
- Grind and finish steel doors and frames – which includes painting and sanding
- Cut/prep/deburr doors and frames to proper specifications
- Use various shop tools and welders to complete job tasks
- Mig welding, 110 and 220V experience, preferred
- Metal fabrication experience, preferred
- Experience using various shop tools like electric grinder, jigsaw, circular saw, etc.
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
- Read and comprehend templates
- Basic understanding of industry terminology
- Forklift certified, or willing to become certified
- Favorable results from a drug screen and physical