What would it feel like to be part of a company guided by engaged and empowered employee-owners? To have the encouragement to run with innovative ideas? To know your opinion is valued and your voice is heard? Wouldn't you love to work in an atmosphere of transparency, respect, and accountability?
Then you belong at SEH.
SEH is currently searching for a talented Graduate Architect to join our team!
At SEH, we see architectural design as an opportunity to unite form and function, efficiency and style, sustainability, and purpose. You’ll work with a team across the nation who collaborate with governmental agencies to build community centers, public safety facilities and park facilities. Or, a team of designers who specialize in retail, commercial, hotels and resorts and large residential/mixed-use developments. Partner with our planners, engineers and environmental teams to turn visions into reality for our clients.
Join a fast-paced, collaborative and growing team! The position will get immediate involvement in on-going projects, with the opportunity to expand into new markets. Opportunities for continued education, conferences, and technical training Opportunity to lead, manage and deliver projects Develop client relationships throughout Minnesota
What you will be doing:
Working with local and regional teams to prepare full design projects Responsible for the development of architectural projects with new and prospective clientele Supporting SEH’s architectural marketing efforts, assisting in preparing proposal presentations, and managing communication between clients, consultants and contractors Actively participate in client and project team coordination meetings and presentations Prepares design drawings for presentations to client or other groups involved with the project Develop project code review documents under supervision of Project Manager Responsible for development and drafting of construction documents Lead design team coordination efforts on multi-discipline projects Develop project specifications Actively participate in construction administration tasks such as submittal reviews, responding to contractor questions and RFI’s and coordination with client Leads team in development of miscellaneous correspondence with project team members, sub-consultants, and contractors Assist in development of project fees and proposals
- Professional Degree in Architecture Three (3) to five (5) years of previous experience with progressive responsibility
- Ability to work independently and to coordinate activities across teams and offices
- Ability to lead project teams in the development of design documents in coordination with Project Manager Design of project elements under supervision of Project Manage
- Proficiency with Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD design platforms
- Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client consultations, on-site inspections/visits, etc.
- 3-D visual imaging skills
- Previous experience with planning and design within the Municipal market sector
Saint Paul, - None -, MN 55110